Review By Josh Boyd
Recently, I stumbled upon a company called Fighter Diet. Of course, I was instantly intrigued and began to check it out. I am so glad that I did. This company is amazing! They have a lot of great products as well as helpful educational tools.
I want to draw your attention to one specific product that they have to offer. It is theirFighter Diet Greens. I have to admit, I have not been a big fan of the popularity of greens in general. I am well aware of all the health benefits of greens and other super foods in all their forms. My problem has mostly been with the taste. Whether in a capsule, a shot, a shake, or smoothie, I just could never get passed the taste of lawn clippings.
- “I use FD Greens as a compliment to my daily vegetable intake because, no matter how nutritious some of them are, I just don’t enjoy all of them & I want the benefits of the ones I’m missing. For you guys who just refuse to eat your vegetables, supplementing with my Greens will help you get some of the nutrition that you are missing. However, you should be eating your veggies because no supplement can replace real food!” – Pauline
Now, that may have all been in my head, but nonetheless I was skeptical when I received Fighter Diet Greens in the mail for review. When I read on the website that, “‘Fighter Diet Greens’ is the most complete greens supplement there is. With over 70 different fruits, vegetables, and vitamin SUPERFOODS there simply isn’t anything more you can want! Our quality greens powder can help with digestion, detoxifying the body, as well as being anti-inflammatory by nature and packed full of probiotics. All this in addition to the fact that one serving of Fighter Diet Greens is the equivalent of 10 servings of vegetables!” I had no doubt that this was a superior product, but that meant only one thing to me… this was going to be the worst tasting stuff ever!
However, as soon as I opened the container, I knew there was something very different about this stuff. It smelled great! I immediately had to try it. I did and it was fantastic. I couldn’t wait to pass it along to MMA fighters and coaches I know to get their feedback.
This might seem like a lot of emphasis on the taste and it is, but the quality and performance speaks for itself. Here is a list of some of the benefits of using this product…
- Promotes Cardiovascular and Joint Health**
- Demonstrates Anti-Inflammatory Activity
- Supports Immune Function**
- Increases Energy**
- Aids in Digestion
- Helps Keep the Body Detoxified**
- Promotes Skeletal, Muscular, and Skin Health**
- Introduces Healthy Bacteria into the Colon
- Powerful Antioxidant (10,000 ORAC units)
- Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Glucose & Cholesterol Levels**
- 10 Servings of Wholefood Vegetable and Fruit Antioxidants per Scoop
- Over 70 Different Fruits, Vegetables and Vitamin Superfoods
Fighter Diet Greens are no joke! While I was using this product, my mental focus was tremendously improved and I just plain felt incredible. I was training hard with the DOG BOXER crew here in Vegas and I had all the energy I needed. Everyone I had passed the product onto gave me similar feedback.
Want to try Fighter Diet Greens for yourself? Click on the link to order!