- Fighting the Economy
- IN THE CORNER WITH THE RING DOC: Traumatic brain injury and the future of Pac-Man
- Hand Wraps – What’s The Big Deal?
- Imi Lichtenfeld – The Man Behind Krav Maga
- What is Cellulite? – by Daniel Rocha
- My Principles – By Daniel Rocha
- What is Krav Maga?
- Marine Corps Martial Arts: One Mind, Any Weapon by Ian Luna
- What’s in a Name? What is KNUXX?
- 11 Established Nutrition Myths BUSTED
Amir Sadollah Speaks On UFC On Fuel TV 3 And Staying In Shape
The UFC’s Amir Sadollah recently spoke about tomorrow night’s UFC on Fuel TV 3 fight against Jorge Lopez, here is what he had to say…
On the card being in Virginia:
“I fought here once before,” Sadollah said. “It’s always nice to be close to home. It’s a good feeling. I like the place, and this is my favorite time of year.”
On being the host of The Ultimate Fighter: the Aftermath:
“I kind of liked that,” Sadollah said. “It was a cool side gig. It’s a whole different skill set; it’s a real job. It always worked out that it was in a down time between fights. I never had to decide between training full time or that. And it wouldn’t have been a question – compromising my fighting wasn’t going to (be) something I’d do.”
On staying in shape”
“I learned a long time ago not to blow up to 215 (pounds) between fights,” Sadollah said. “These days, I’m walking around at like 185.”