- Fighting the Economy
- IN THE CORNER WITH THE RING DOC: Traumatic brain injury and the future of Pac-Man
- Hand Wraps – What’s The Big Deal?
- Imi Lichtenfeld – The Man Behind Krav Maga
- What is Cellulite? – by Daniel Rocha
- My Principles – By Daniel Rocha
- What is Krav Maga?
- Marine Corps Martial Arts: One Mind, Any Weapon by Ian Luna
- What’s in a Name? What is KNUXX?
- 11 Established Nutrition Myths BUSTED
Huge Injury Affects UFC 152 Co-Main Event
Posted by Miak Frankl
UFC 152 is set to happen on September 22, 2012 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The UFC has already announced three big fights on the main card with Joseph Benavidez vs Demterious Johnson, for the First ever Flyweight Championship, Micheal Bisping vs Brian Stann, and Rory MacDonald vs BJ Penn. Now one of these fights will not happen due to a training injury. Rory MacDonald has suffered a cut over his right eye as shown in the picture above. The Picture was sent by MacDonald via Instagram to his Twitter. This cut was sustained during sparring and took 3 layers and totaling 38 stitches to close. MacDonald, as should be expected, is very disappointed losing the opportunity to fight a legend on his home turf. Equally as disappointed is BJ Penn who was so intrigued by this match up he came out of retirement. Penn has already thrown out the idea of moving the fight to Brazil for UFC 153. But I believe it’s more likely that with time for the cut to heal that the bout stays in Canada and will take place at UFC 154 in Montreal. We will post more details as they become available.
Follow Mika Frankl on Twitter @cagedmindsmma