- Fighting the Economy
- IN THE CORNER WITH THE RING DOC: Traumatic brain injury and the future of Pac-Man
- Hand Wraps – What’s The Big Deal?
- Imi Lichtenfeld – The Man Behind Krav Maga
- What is Cellulite? – by Daniel Rocha
- My Principles – By Daniel Rocha
- What is Krav Maga?
- Marine Corps Martial Arts: One Mind, Any Weapon by Ian Luna
- What’s in a Name? What is KNUXX?
- 11 Established Nutrition Myths BUSTED
Official Weigh-In Results For “The Ultimate Fighter: Live” Finale
Official weigh-ins for “The Ultimate Fighter: Live” are now in the books.
Headliners Martin Kampmann (170 pounds) and Jake Ellenberger (171) both successfully made weight for their five-round main event title eliminator. TUF: Live finalists Al Iaquinta (155) and Mike Chiesa (156) were also on weight for the co-main event.
The Ultimate Fighter Live official weigh-in results are below:MAIN CARD (FX)
- Jake Ellenberger (171) vs. Martin Kampmann (170)
- Mike Chiesa (156) vs. Al Iaquinta (155)
- Jonathan Brookins (146) vs. Charles Oliveira (144)
- Max Holloway (145) vs. Pat Schilling (145)
- Justin Lawrence (155) vs. John Cofer (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV)
- Daron Cruickshank (155) vs. Chris Tickle (154)
- Myles Jury (155) vs. Chris Saunders (156)
- Cristiano Marcello (156) vs. Sam Sicilia (155)
- Jeremy Larsen (155) vs. Joe Proctor (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
- John Albert (136) vs. Erik Perez (134)