- Fighting the Economy
- IN THE CORNER WITH THE RING DOC: Traumatic brain injury and the future of Pac-Man
- Hand Wraps – What’s The Big Deal?
- Imi Lichtenfeld – The Man Behind Krav Maga
- What is Cellulite? – by Daniel Rocha
- My Principles – By Daniel Rocha
- What is Krav Maga?
- Marine Corps Martial Arts: One Mind, Any Weapon by Ian Luna
- What’s in a Name? What is KNUXX?
- 11 Established Nutrition Myths BUSTED
Recent Survey Shows Growth in UFC Interest, Decline In WWE Interest
The Sports Business Journal recently surveyed 1,100 major sports decision makers about their interest in WWE, UFC and boxing over the past five years. The results are below:
4% said they had more interest, 32% said they had the same level of interest and 64% said they had less interest.
29% said they had more interest, 39% said they had the same interest and 32% said they had less interest
7% said they had more interest, 41% said they had the same interest and 53% said they had less interest.