- Fighting the Economy
- IN THE CORNER WITH THE RING DOC: Traumatic brain injury and the future of Pac-Man
- Hand Wraps – What’s The Big Deal?
- Imi Lichtenfeld – The Man Behind Krav Maga
- What is Cellulite? – by Daniel Rocha
- My Principles – By Daniel Rocha
- 11 Myths About Nutrition – Part 2
- What is Krav Maga?
- Marine Corps Martial Arts: One Mind, Any Weapon by Ian Luna
- What’s in a Name? What is KNUXX?
Roy Nelson To Call Out Brock Lesnar In WWE?
UFC Heavyweight Roy Nelson recently on the possibility of doing pro wrestling MMA.Here is what he had to say…
On calling out Brock Lesnar:
“After I beat Pee Wee, I might just have to call out Brock Lesnar,” said Nelson. “I might just have to go to WWE because I might just have to call him out, go to WWE, and whoop his ass.”
On King Mo Lawal signing to both Bellator and TNA Wrestling:
“I’m actually ecstatic. It couldn’t have happened to a better man. I think it opens a lot of doors for a lot of different fighters, and it actually opens up a lot of fighter’s eyes that there’s other ways to make a living, that you can actually do both sports.
On blurring the line between pro wrestling and Mixed Martial arts:
“Does it blur the line? If you’re a (expletive). Have you seen baseball? Have you seen softball? That’s a lot closer than MMA and wrestling. If you’re confused about baseball and softball then you might want to go to one of those special teachers and go yeah I’m diagnosed as a (expletive),” Nelson stated.