- Fighting the Economy
- IN THE CORNER WITH THE RING DOC: Traumatic brain injury and the future of Pac-Man
- Hand Wraps – What’s The Big Deal?
- Imi Lichtenfeld – The Man Behind Krav Maga
- What is Cellulite? – by Daniel Rocha
- My Principles – By Daniel Rocha
- 11 Myths About Nutrition – Part 2
- What is Krav Maga?
- Marine Corps Martial Arts: One Mind, Any Weapon by Ian Luna
- What’s in a Name? What is KNUXX?
Stipe Miocic On Fighting Shane Del Rosario; “It’s going to be an exciting fight.”
Stipe Miocic recently spoke about his fight against against Shane Del Rosario this Saturday at UFC 146, here is what he had to say…
On belonging in the UFC:
“At first, it was a little overwhelming. At UFC 136, there was a (UFC) Fan Expo and thousands of people. It was a little overwhelming. But I believe I belong here. I do. I trained my ass off for it.”
On fighting at UFC 146:
“It’s exciting,” he said. “It’s a great opportunity. They gave me a call and asked if I wanted this fight, and I didn’t hesitate. It’s a great fight for me.”
On his opponent Shane Del Rosario:
“I knew him from Strikeforce,” Miocic said. “He’s a tough guy. He has good Muay Thai. He’s good on the ground, and he’s a pretty strong dude. It’s going to be an exciting fight.”
His thoughts on Mixed Martial Arts:
“[MMA] is fun, but I take it very seriously,” he said. “Even from day one. … I like having fun with it, but I take training and fighting very seriously.”