- Fighting the Economy
- IN THE CORNER WITH THE RING DOC: Traumatic brain injury and the future of Pac-Man
- Hand Wraps – What’s The Big Deal?
- Imi Lichtenfeld – The Man Behind Krav Maga
- What is Cellulite? – by Daniel Rocha
- My Principles – By Daniel Rocha
- What is Krav Maga?
- Marine Corps Martial Arts: One Mind, Any Weapon by Ian Luna
- What’s in a Name? What is KNUXX?
- 11 Established Nutrition Myths BUSTED
UFC 152 adds a Homegrown Lightweight to the Card
Posted by Mika Frankl
UFC officials are quickly filling the spaces left open on the UFC 152 card. UFC 152 is to take place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 22. The newest fight added puts Evan Dunham (13-2) vs. Canada’s own TJ Grant (18-5). Both fighters come from a strong grappling base and have won two fights in a row. Dunham at one was a Title contender until back to back losses vs Sean Sherk and Melvin Guillard. Grant enterd the UFC as a Welterweight and alternated wins and losses until moving to Lightweight and finding back to back wins.
Below is the current card for UFC 152:
- Joseph Benavidez (16-2) vs. Demetrious “Mighty Mouse” Johnson (15-2-1) (UFC Flyweight Champioship)
- Michael “The Count” Bisping (23-4) vs. Brain “The All-American” Stann (12-4)
- BJ ” The Prodigy” Penn(16-8-2) vs. Rory “Aries” MacDonald (13-1)
- Vinny ” Pezao” Magalhaes (9-5) vs. Igor” The Duke” Pokrajac (25-8)
- Evan Dunham (13-2) vs. TJ Grant (18-5)
- Jimy “The Kid” Hettes (10-0) vs. Marus “The Bama Beast” Brimage(5-1)