- Fighting the Economy
- IN THE CORNER WITH THE RING DOC: Traumatic brain injury and the future of Pac-Man
- Hand Wraps – What’s The Big Deal?
- Imi Lichtenfeld – The Man Behind Krav Maga
- What is Cellulite? – by Daniel Rocha
- My Principles – By Daniel Rocha
- 11 Myths About Nutrition – Part 2
- What is Krav Maga?
- Marine Corps Martial Arts: One Mind, Any Weapon by Ian Luna
- What’s in a Name? What is KNUXX?
UFC Welterweight Contender Martin Kampmann Speaks On His TUF: LIVE Opponent Jake Ellenberger
Martin Kampmann recently spoke about tonight’s fight against Jake Ellenberger at “The Ultimate Fighter Live Finale.” Here is what he had to say
On Jake taking the fight to the ground:
“If Jake tries to take me down, I think it’s going to be a real short night for him. I’m going to submit him quick.”
His game plan:
“I can take a good punch – I’m not worried about it. But I’ve got to make him miss (and) make him pay – that’s the plan. But if he tries to take me down, it’s going to be a short night. I feel my jiu-jitsu is way better than his, and he’s got a lot of holes in his ground game that I can exploit.”
On possibly fighting for the UFC Welterweight Championship:
“I’ve fought some of the best guys in the welterweight division, and Jake’s beaten some good guys lately. But it’s all up in the air because of GSP’s injury and Condit with the interim belt, so nobody really knows what’s going on. It depends on when GSP’s going to be back and fighting. Of course, if he’s ready soon, being Condit, I would wait to fight for the title. But if [St-Pierre] is going to be out a lot longer, then maybe Condit should fight. There’s a lot of ifs and buts, but right now, I’m focused on beating Jake.”