- Fighting the Economy
- IN THE CORNER WITH THE RING DOC: Traumatic brain injury and the future of Pac-Man
- Hand Wraps – What’s The Big Deal?
- Imi Lichtenfeld – The Man Behind Krav Maga
- What is Cellulite? – by Daniel Rocha
- My Principles – By Daniel Rocha
- What is Krav Maga?
- Marine Corps Martial Arts: One Mind, Any Weapon by Ian Luna
- What’s in a Name? What is KNUXX?
- 11 Established Nutrition Myths BUSTED
- Losing the Fight – Is the NM Smoker Dead?
I am not sure when this happened but it happened. We used to know who the bad guys were and who the good guys were. Well in the fight...
- May 10, 2015
- 2015 Carlos Condit NBK Headrush Walkout Tee Review
QUICK SPECS Brand: Headrush Fighter: Carlos “The Natural Born Killer” Condit Reviewed Price Range: pre-sale – $36 Shirt Material: 100% Cotton – lightweight Shirt Color: Black w/ red & yellow Best For: Showing Support...
- May 10, 2015
- Century Original Wavemaster Punching Bag Review
QUICK SPECS Brand: Century Model: Original Wavemaster Punching Bag Reviewed Price Range: $139 – $160 Cover Material: Vinyl (Red, Black, or Blue) Fill Material: Bag – Foam / Base...
- May 4, 2015
- Do you Remember KNUXX?
KNUXX was the fighting and fitness brand that was started back in 2009. We had a pretty good run for about 3 years as we covered local combat sports,...
- April 30, 2015
- IT Band Pain, More Than Just a Running Injury
Written by Dr. Beau B Hightower MS, DC, CSCS, CES Knee pain and hip pain are painfully common ailments in society as a whole, but have been known to...
- April 24, 2015
- Interview with Fitness Model and Competitor Sonja Lezar
Sonja Lezar, 30 yrs old, a single mum of 2 wonderful kids. Born and raised in the East Rand. Knuxx – What is it that you do for a...
- March 17, 2015
- 5 Sports Supplements Research Supports
Written by Dr. Beau B Hightower DAAPM, MS, DC, CSCS, CES, FMS-C, MMACS Almost daily, people ask fitness professionals about the latest and greatest dietary sports supplements that claim to...
- March 7, 2015